Class is now full, we are keeping a waiting list and may add another class later on.
Learn to knit an easy garter stitch jacket, side to side, on US 9 and US 10 1/2 needles, using bulky yarn.
We suggest Eco or Lamb's Pride Bulky. You will need to come into the shoppe several weeks prior to purchase your yarn. The extra time is needed in case we have to order what you want.
Thursdays, 10:30 AM until 12 noon
April 28, May 5, 19, and June 2, 16, and 30.
Materials needed: The knitting experience, book 1, THE KNIT STITCH (XRX, 2002) by Sally Melville, yarn, and notions.
Cost: $25, payable by cash or check.
· Class fees are due when you sign up to secure your spot in the class.
· Fees are payable by check or cash.
· Class fees are refundable up to 48 hours before the class, unless the class is cancelled by us. In that case, the fee will be refunded to you.
· We request that all materials be purchased from Thistledown Shoppe. A 10% discount is given on the materials.
· We suggest that you come into the shoppe, prior to the class, to purchase your materials.